Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Daily Life and Me

Hi everyone!!! What’s going on? Around two and half months had been passed away in Gwangju,S.Korea. I am not doing anything since I came in here. Though I am helping my husband’s study. Besides that I am learning Korean 4 hrs in a week near by downtown area. I have a friends from Norway, Philippines, China and our own Nepalese friends.

You should try to minimize the culture shock of living and working in another country as much as possible. This includes not only learning a little about the customs and language of a country, but also simply knowing how to accomplish those daily tasks that we take for granted at home.

Here I am being able to see the history. education, politics, economy, Korea's climate and other basic introductions to Korea. Daily lives people and the traditional clothing, housing, and foods can be explored here. The days that I am passing now are very hot.

The summer season is here, but with the sizzling sun and the sticky weather, the happiness index is sure to plummet. The blue waves of the beaches may beckon, but not having the time or the financial means to take a summer vacation pushes the unhappiness index up even further. If traveling to a tropical place is not an option, there is still a welcoming alternative.

Besides that I am making further plans for coming days so that I will have a more fun and meaningful stay in S.Korea. Have a cool summer!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowww!!! Surprising post ! You don't have to do anything Partima, Just be fun and have a good time in S.Korea. Hope you should continue your study after returning back to Nepal. Thanks for helping me !!!Yours

Mohan said...

hi partima and samundra,
i think you both doing very well, just surfing your blog.. very nice.. do well

good luck

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much Mohan dai!!! How is going your study as well with daily life in there? I heard that you are doing pretty well in India. I wish your further success in days to come ahead. Bahini Partima

Anonymous said...

Hi Pratima,
Oh nice to see you here.... Thanks for sharing your lifestyle of S. Korea with us. You are learning korean culture, thats good. Have fun... All the best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting!!!